Ocean Legacy has created a 10-part curriculum series from beginner to advanced levels which focus on teaching you about ocean plastic, how to change the world around you and how to make a difference in your community to end plastic pollution. Learn practical tools that have been developed over decades of experience by leading experts in this field. All of the lessons are free with registration or you may choose to donate any amount to continue supporting our educational efforts.
Lessons 1-5 were designed for classroom learning and to provide students and volunteers with an introduction to the ocean plastics issue.
The Level 1 lessons are suitable for learners age 14 and up! Lessons are currently available in 3 languages: English, French and Spanish.
Level 2 lessons cover
- How ocean plastics are different than land-based plastics.
- How to build an ocean plastics recycling system.
- How to encourage behaviour changes that help prevent and clean-up ocean plastics.
- What policies are being used globally to prevent and clean-up ocean plastics.
- How to advocate for policy changes in your community.