About Indonesian Waste Platform
Indonesian Waste Platform (IWP) was established in 2015 and is a registered non-for-profit association in Jakarta.
IWP is a ‘hub’ connecting stakeholders from all sectors, promoting and facilitating cross-sector collaboration, facilitating waste business development, promoting the forming a common shared vision, strategy and action plans in collaboration with the Coordinating Ministry for Maritime Affairs and the Ministries of Environment and Forestry of the Republic of Indonesia. Link to coordinating team Link to Advisory Board
Scope of work
• Building the stakeholder network & promoting the need for cross-sector collaboration;
• Supporting the forming of a common shared vision and strategy – promoting co-ownership;
• Collecting and disseminate data;
• News sharing;
• Signalling trends and opportunities;
• Capacity building;
• Responding to participants inquiries;
• Organise stakeholder meetings;
• Collaborate with other regional and country networks;
• Supporting the internationalisation of environmental education – connecting Indonesian Universities / students to foreign universities and learning centres.
Environmental education program by IWP Green Indonesia
The hub is constantly in motion, expanding, responding to stakeholders’ requirements
Link to website and/or social media
email@example.com +62 81353446507
Network partners at International Waste Platform have teamed up with Less Plastic UK to launch a global campaign to reduce single-use plastic items and packaging in the hospitality and retail sector.