The mission of the APLM is the protection, and conservation, of the environment against the impacts of plastic litter and microplastics on marine, coastal, estuarine and inland water ecosystems; raising awareness and co-responsibility and promoting social values for sustainable consumption, citizenship, solidarity and environmental protection.
Scope of Work
- Awareness actions –
- Environmental education projects
- Training and capacity-building
- Promote meetings with stakeholders from private and public institutions
- Provide technical and scientific advice
- Foster partnerships and international cooperation
Links to website and social media
APLM – Associação Portuguesa do Lixo Marinho, DCEA FCT-NOVA, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Campus da Caparica 2829-516 Caparica, Portugal
Paula Sobral email@example.com
João Frias firstname.lastname@example.org
Network partners at International Waste Platform have teamed up with Less Plastic UK to launch a global campaign to reduce single-use plastic items and packaging in the hospitality and retail sector.