ReefClean Source Reduction Projects https://www.tangaroablue.org/reefclean-news/reefclean-source-reduction-plan-workshops-results-are-in/
- the Lose ya Lid campaign focused on reducing coffee cup lids in the environment
- the Look After Your Tackle campaign encouraged recreational fishers to know their knots, recover lost tackle and line, reuse any tackle they find, and remove fishing line and tackle from the environment and bin it properly
- the Litter Hero campaign zeroed in on general litter found in public spaces.
- the Ditch the Flick campaign aimed to inform the community that cigarette butts are plastic and encourage them to responsibly dispose of their butt litter
- And the Don’t Dump on our Reef campaign focused on dog waste litter and aimed to engage, inform and change the behaviour of dog owners
Feel free to contact Heidi Tait in case you like to engage in these campaigns for your own region – email@example.com